The Yamaha DC9160AC Intermediate 1.25" Chrome Concert Chimes were developed for educational use, these lightweight chimes have superb tonal response and projection. Using the Yamaha/Deagan exclusive tuning and voicing methods ensure true pitch, full sound and consistency with traditional Deagan tone.
The steel frame uprights and a lower cross bar maintain stability and, therefore, playability. The laminated maple damper box stays rigid and straight for even dampening while the one-touch pedal locking mechanism locks damper box open when desired. The sustain pedal can swivel to a comfortable playing position for any player.
- Range: 1 1/2 octaves; C40 - F57
- Tubes: Seamless brass; nickel/chrome plated
- Tube Diameter: 1 1/4"
- Dimensions: 66 1/2" x 33"; 24 1/2" deep at base
- Frame: Steel uprights and lower crossbars
- Other: Pitch: A-442Hz
- Damper Box: Laminated maple
- Weight 125 lbs.
- Casters 3" inch (two locking)
- Includes Cover