The use of electronics in marching bands and WGI shows has BOOMED over the past few years! We want to make it easy for you to add a malletSTATION to your current front ensemble set-up. This bundle does just that. We've put together everything you need to start utilizing the versatility of the malletSTATION for your marching ensemble!
The EM1 can be easily mounted on any keyboard field frame. Our malletSTATION Marching Bundle includes the post mounts, post arms and the field frame clamps to get your EM1 exactly where you want it. You’ll get a sustain pedal as well as an expression pedal and case for the EM1 unit. The included audio interface should be used to connect your power source to the PA system (hopefully) already in use. If you’re not currently running a PA sound system and would like some help and advice on what you need to get started, just let us know! Trap tray is included with this kit as well!
malletSTATION Marching Bundle Contents:
- Pearl EM1 malletSTATION 3.0 Octave USB Midi Controller
- 2 Pearl PEMM Electronic Drum Mounts
- 2 Pearl UX80 13" Universal Clamp
- 2 Pearl PCX100 Straight Pipe Clamp
- Pearl PSCEM1C Semi-Hard malletSTATION Bag w/ Wheels
- PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Audio Interface
- On-Stage KSP100 Universal Sustain Pedal
- Boss FS-5U Footswitch (unlatching)
- Rapco Proformance PRP-10 Instrumental Cable, 10 Feet
- Hercules DS800B Percussion Table
Each EM1 malletSTATION also comes with a dowloadable version of Pearl's malletSTATION Editor software for Windows and Mac. A web-based version of this program is avaialble as well. Download links can be found at www.pearl-electronics-support.com/malletstation/
Presonus Studio One 4 Artist is also included with each purchase. This DAW allows users to record, edit and perform right out of the box! You will need to register your EM1 by visiting www.pearlmalletstation.com where you will receive the Product Key needed to download the software. Navigate to the "Downloads" tab for step by step instructions.
As always, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need assistance accessing this software.