The Yamaha Power-Lite MB-6326 26” Marching Bass drum features a white wrap finish and is the perfect choice for non-competitive marching programs requiring less weight from their equipment and an affordable price. Modeled after the Field-Corp Series, the Power-Lite Series shares may of the high-end specifications and materials crucial to sound and durability.
*Packages available with carrier, case, and stand, please contact us for information.
- The 9-ply birch shell is manufactured with the exclusive Air-Seal system. This provides durability for these lightweight drums, and helps ensure its warm tone with punch.
Air-Seal System Shells
- All Yamaha bass drums are made using the Air-Seal System™ which ensures that shells start round and stay round: an in-round shell tunes clearer and provides a pure fundamental tone.
45 Degree Bearing Edge
- The 45° bearing edge allows each drum to speak clearly creating precise articulation.
- Air Seal System bass drum hoops provide accurate tuning that is easily maintained by the lightweight, 10-ply birch and mahogany hoops.
- All 6300 Series Bass Drums come with smooth white REMO Ambassador bass drum heads.
- Zinc alloy lug casings with reinforced walls and webbing provide superior strength for high-tension tuning.
- Steel construction in a solid rib design of the claw hooks ensures shape retention while distributing tension over a wider area of the hoop, eliminating excess stress.
Nylon and Steel Washers
- Nylon and steel washers on the tension rods allow smooth tuning at high tension.