Tip Material: Nylon
Tip Shape: Oval
The 5A has long been the best selling stick for all styles of music due to it's well-balanced design and length. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16"
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
ProMark TX5AN Hickory 5B Nylon Tip Sticks
Already Asked: 1 Question, 1 Answer
Percussion Source Store asked: Why did you choose this?