The Promark Performer Series PSX50R Hard Bell/Xylo Mallets feature a soft tephlon head. Rattan handles offer the necessary flexibility while remaining durable enough for demanding performance.
- A unique addition to the PSX series of bell and xylophone mallets, the PSX50R produces a rich, dark sound with very little contact sound
- Length: 14 1/4" Head Size: 1.25 x 1.25"
- The unique core material makes this mallet an ideal option for additional tonal color
- Features a 1 1/4" teflon head on a rattan shaft
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Diameter: 0.325 in / 8.25mm
Length: 14-1/4 in / 36.2 cm
Handle Material: Rattan
Head Material: Teflon
Promark PSX50R Soft 1 1/4" Teflon Ball, Rattan
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!