DEMO MODEL: This instrument has been opened and typically used by an artist or group at a clinic or performance event (i.e. a State Educator show, or Industry Trade show booth. ) The instruments have not been previously owned, and with very few exceptions, are in original packaging. All DEMO models instruments still carry the full manufacturer’s warranty - but at a lower cost to compensate for the limited usage. All specifications and details are identical to the brand new versions.
The Pearl Philharmonic PHP-1440-103 14x4 Ply Maple Snare Drum, Black Finish delivers the power to be heard, with a dark, full tonal response that has become the preferred sound of orchestras and artists around the world. From the lightest touch, to the thickest roll - Philharmonic Ply Maple drums are right for the job. The PHP-1440 features Single Flange hoops with claw hooks.
*Photo shows Walnut Finish, actual drum is Piano Black
6 ply, 7.5mm 100% Maple Shell - Maple is the ideal choice for a concert snare due to its range of frequency response and warmth in sound quality.
- SR-500 Triad Snare Strainer - Silent snare throw provides 3 individual snare adjusters allowing for optimal fine tuning of each snare material. A global adjuster is used on the butt side for quick overall adjustments.
- Graduated Tension Snares - Allow seamless timbral overlapping across a greatly extended dynamic and sensitivity range.
- Vintage Snare Beds - Allow maximum head contact with the wrap around snare units.
- Tube Lugs - Classic Style and professional performance lugs allow the maximum shell resonance.
- Single Flange Rims - The lightest rim option for the fastest tonal response and highest overtone projection from all head types.
- Remo Renaissance Heads - Diplomat weight head with accurate concert tone and sensitivity.
Stock Snare Assembly Description
S-068SGT 14” 8 strand Stainless Steel cable, Graduated Tension for SR-500
S-052 14" 6 strand Light Cable w/cord
S-068S 14" 8 strand Stainless Steel cable, Even Tension for SR-500