Pearl Competitor CMSX-1412/CXN-33, 14"x12" White Finish. This package also includes the Pearl MXS-1 snare drum carrier.
The competitor Series offers big value at affordable prices. The CMSX snare drum offers many of the same features of the FFX Series snares. This includes the legendary free-floating shell technology with an aluminum edge ring that relieves all better head tension for the 8 ply Mahogany shell. A direct descendent of the Championship Series, you could say competition is in its blood.
8 PLY MAHOGANY SHELL
- Shells are rich in upper harmonics for enhanced presence
2.3MM STEEL HOOPS
- Light weight with great strength and durability
HIGH TENSION FFX ALUMINUM ALLOY EDGE RING
- Allows super-high pitched Kevlar heads to be installed
LEVER ACTION STRAINER
- Strainer operates smoothly and positively
MICRO-FINE ADJUSTMENT OF SNARE / HEAD CONTACT
- Assures sensitive snare response
12 STRAND SYNTHETIC GUT SNARES
- These synthetic gut snares are both sensitive and powerful
- 13.9 LBS. Reduced weight makes this drum suitable for all age groups
Available in #33 Pure White and #46 Midnight Black covering. A durable finish to compliment any uniform. (Please Specify When Ordering)