Free Standard Shipping over $75 - Use Code Q4FREE17
Drum Workshop DWCP6500 Flush Base Hi-Hat Stand
Brand: Drum Workshop
Temporarily Out of Stock - Reserve Yours Today!
The Drum Workshop DWCP6500 Flush Base Hi-Hat Stand is sturdy and easy to position. The 6500 hi hat stand features a unique direct-pull rod linkage for smooth effortless action.
- Low-profile and lightweight aluminum Flush Base Design.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- Offset Direct Pull Action provides direct pedal-to-hat response. Easily-adjustable knurled metal Spring Tension Adjuster.
- DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- Min. playing height: 28" *varies by cymbals
- Max. playing height: 35” *varies by cymbals