The Black Swamp Multisonic Brass MS6514BD 14x6.5 Snare Drum, Black features an unmatched design, versatility and performance for the world’s most definitive orchestral drum. Simply and quietly switch from a delicate whisper to an aggressive roar within seconds, or experience every contrasting timbre in between. These drums feature a Brass Shell, Die-Cast hoops, and the Multisonic Strainer.
- Brass Shell
- Die-Cast Hoops
- Multisonic Strainer - Five separate snare units can be activated individually, utilizing cable and wire snares for multiple timbre possibilities.
- Snares - Each snare unit responds at different volume levels for maximum response through every dynamic.
- Snare Drum Bag and Key Included
Stock Snare Assembly
- Gold Cable - The thickest cable type with a, throaty character, similar to traditional gut snares.
- Blue Cable - Responds best at medium to loud dynamic levels, providing both articulation and volume.
- Stainless Cable - Responds best at soft to medium dynamic levels. The bright, wet character balances the drum's voice.
- Wire Wound Cable - The crisp, bright character provides the greatest sensitivity and response at softer dynamics.
- Curly Wire Cable - Curly wire provides sensitivity with a snappy timbre, different than the wire wound unit.