Looking at picking up some Stoessel Triangle Beaters? Below is all the informaion you need to know about them directly from the man that makes them!
1) All hand made--no foreign contractors, and only made by me.
Every beater with my name is made by me alone, the inventor,
here in Minnesota.
2) Richard Weiner beaters have rubber handles, personally endorsed
by him. The Cleveland Symphony has used my beaters since 1968,
(along with their Abel triangle).
3) End trimmings on the rubber handles are not exact. Players can
fine tune those to their own preferences.
4) Both type beaters are 9 inches long. Other lengths, custom orders.
5) Beater faces are not chromed. Polish with steel wool if you wish,
and keep in a dry place to avoid rusting, or rub with WD40.
6) Glue is epoxy--avoid extreme hot or cold storage.
7) Numbers are for weights. Larger numbers--bigger, heavier beaters.
8) Reduced contact noise is the big difference between my beaters
and all the others.
These are the major details I've gleaned from various professionals since
starting these beaters for Cleveland and Chicago in 1968--45 years ago.
Find all the Stoessel Beaters here:
Any other quesitons, feel free to call, email, or chat online with us!